Saturday, April 21, 2012

All you need is a little bit of Taylor Swift in your life

All you need is a little bit of Taylor Swift in your life


So I think everyone knows who Taylor Swift is.  She is the talented and the beautiful girl who is probably the nicest celebrity I can think of.  This was a Taylor Swift- inspired set that I've made from polyvore.com.  I made this because she's always made me feel better when I'm down and it feels like she can relate to everyone through her songs. All I can say is that I am a huge fan. Ok, now on with the outfit already, right?! Well this outfit is perfect for any girl who loves to....dress up!  The dress is a Traffic People's dress, that can go from casual to dressy.  One reason why I love this dress.  I paired this pretty dress with a pair of H&M sandals for the whole spring is here vibe. 
                                           Always fashionably awesome,
                                                       Nat <3


No comments:

Post a Comment