Monday, April 23, 2012
Homemade Lip Scrub for everyone!
Homemade Lip Scrub Recipe and Instructions:
2 tbs of sugar
a few drops of olive oil
1) add 2 tbs of sugar into a small bowl
2) add a tsp of honey at a time until it gets nice and thick, make sure it is consistant
3) for moisture you will want a few drops of olive oil
4) blend the mixture well
5) apply gently and all over the lips ( don't forget the corners)
6) rinse off your lips and apply lip balm afterwards
7) you will have enough left over for next time, so put some plastic wrap on your bowl and refrigerate!
The best thing about making your own lip scrub is that it is cheap and most of the items are already in your kitchen! I've tried this and it works amazingly! not tested on animals of course!
Posted by Barbie Nat